An interactive map showing the history of street and landmark names in San Francisco. Use the controls to browse, search, and filter by theme.
If you’re a 20something, you probably feel like this.
Congrats President Barack Obama and the rest of the Obama family.
Bey is also president now, however…
She studied for the position.
JK Lo heads, Obama is still president and we heart him.
Mainly because Michelle got bangs…
What a year it has been. #2012
Warning: This is the saddest thing you’ll read all day.
1. These stylin’ roller skates:
2. Or a fresh pair of Moon Shoes/shoes that will wreck your ankles:
3. The best movie tie-in ever, the Talkboy:
4. A robot dog that does flips, the Poo-chi:
5. The hip alternative to the Game Boy:
6. Or the original Game Boy:
7. Or maybe the ORIGINAL MP3 player:
8. Lazer Tag: the much less wet alternative to Super Soakers:
9. Yak Baks:
10. STREET SHARKS:
11. Hot Shot Basketball:
12. A whole bunch of sweet, sweet orange tapes:
13. Or the original portable DVD player:
14. One of these bad boys:
15. The Rolls-Royce of two-wheeled vehicles:
16. Or the Rolls-Royce of finger transportation:
17. The board game with the best jingle ever:
18. Quite possibly the most stressful game ever made:
19. See-through phones:
20. An oven that uses a lightbulb but still somehow makes delicious, EZ food:
21. An Echo Mic:
22. Tamagotchis, a fake pet that somehow still poops everywhere:
23. An even faker pet that still poops everywhere, Digimon:
24. Velcro Catch:
25. THIS CASTLE:
26. The future of art:
27. Or just every art supply you ever need:
28. Or just these strange, strange things:
30. Or maybe Gak’s strange, mutant cousin, Floam:
31. Sky Dancers, a fun toy that will also knock out your eye:
33. Or Legos. Choose your own adventure:
34. Zoo Books:
35. Super Soakers:
36. Any game with these guys in them:
37. A brand-new sports car:
38. Or a brand-new SUV:
39. A fresh, new pack of crayons hot off the presses:
40. Or a brand-spankin’-new pack of these bad boys:
41. A sweet-smelling Koosh:
42. The original digital camera:
43. Fine trivia:
44. A brand-new map:
45. A Skip-It, because everyone needs the “ball and chain” experience:
46. New kicks:
47. Polly Pocket:
48. Or Mighty Max:
49. 24-carat jelly jewelry:
50. And a bunch of Beanie Babies, which will all definitely be worth thousands of dollars some day:
And a baby makes 3!!
Congrats Kate and William. We are so THRILLED for you both. We’re waiting on pins and needles to see your pregnancy fashion unfold.
Love your long-lost cousins, L & O
Happy Friday Lo-heads!!